Tuesday, July 1, 2008

kubenB starting blogging :D

so after a lot of thinking i finally decided to start blogging, thanks to my dear room mate Push-kin-jet-li... Also known as PJ, and is from IIT Delhi!!!

Cool guy, noob gamer, enthu maggu ghissu, but ends up in bed!!!

Enuf of him otherwise my orientation will b doubted soon..

Being in Barnala, to be precise, SANGHERA givves me a feeling of being dumped in IITR widout even d small chunk of shops around!!! temperature is moderate enuf to motivate a couple of baths in a day!!! (too much for some1 who can spend a week...)
Well the best part is really its a holiday!!! Lan gaming, chilled room, all time net, no office trips, and ya, evening basky sessions, (makes dem special when d courts are in between girls hostel :D)

7 comments:

jake Daniels said...

ill like a little explanation abut
"but ends up in bed"..u still straight????:p

kubenB said...

apart from my orientation, his character can also be doubted you see :D

ranger said...

Yeah, I tend to sleep early (2 am is 'early' for kanishk(a) ), that's what he meant by 'ends up in bed'

Alas' all of us 'end up in bed' some or the other time, don't we ?

kubenB said...

its really early for me u c(4 am is my time of sleeping) some poor chaps dont actually end up in bed...;)

RoHiT BhUtaNi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kritika said...

pushkin ur character is doubted??? now that aint a good thing!!!!!!

kubenB said...

To save my ass being publicly kicked.. i have to USE my 'dear' Roomate name..
A friend in need is a friend in deed.. u c ;)